V.B.R. FOSTER FAMILY AGENCY & CHILDREN SERVICES
Office Assistant/Visitation Monitor (Tracy/Elk Grove Offices)
Upon hire must be able to pass physical exam and TB Test.
CPR/First Aid Certification.
Travel to Elk Grove Office required (Weekly)
Hours: 15-25 hours per week.
1. Computer skills necessary to type copy and distribute written communication (including, but no limited to: letters, memos, staff meeting minutes, safety- meeting notes.
2. Create excel spreadsheets with formulas
3. Answer phones and take messages.
4. Organizing paperwork and files
5. Prepare, maintain, update and audit the files for the children as well as the foster families and general office files.
6. Assist with placement referrals.
7. Assist Operations Manager and Director as needed.
8. Supervise and train interns on office procedures and protocol.
9. Inventory and office supplies.
10. Maintain monthly census reports and quarterly reports as needed.
11. Spot check-training room and communicate to the supervisor social worker, or administrator if the room is not kept clean.
12. Maintain office equipment: copier, fax machine and computer (contact the administrator).
13. Assist the Director with public relations such as advertisement, newsletters, web-site changes, creating flyers and Business Ads, etc.
14. Provide resources approved by agency to foster parents regarding foster children.
15. Assist the Director with processing mail and all office procedures.
16. Ensure that the office meets the safety standards set by Cal-OSHA.
17. Maintain cleanliness of office space at all times.
18. Assist SSW and/or Director with Fundraisers and Christmas parties.
19. Assist with recruiting foster parents, following up on Inquiries
20. Prepare materials for trainings/meetings
21. Must be First Aid and CPR certified.
22. Perform other duties as required.
23. Travel required to Elk Grove office as needed
Seeking Contract Social Worker
Reports To: Supervising Social Worker or Director
Salary: Starting at $32,000
- Manages a caseload of children/youth as assigned by the Supervising Social Worker/Director.
- Expedites admission for placement of children in Agency certified homes. Acts as liaison with placement agency workers and other community resource persons. Will transport children, as required.
- Performs written needs assessments, develops children’s treatment plans and their updates. These assessments will be completed according to licensing and agency standards. May collaborate in the development of treatment plans with other program treatment consultants.
- Meets with foster parents, children and children’s parents/relatives or significant others, as required; supervises and/or arranges visits between children and their parents, relatives; maintains documentation of such visits.
- Responsible for writing, sending treatment/quarterly reports to placing agencies on time; responsible for proper documentation of client case records, treatment plans, treatment evaluations and termination and discharge reports; participates in treatment planning sessions.
- Responsible for documentation of foster home certification records and maintenance of ongoing certification and program standards.
- Responsible for documentation, implementation and follow up of medical, dental needs for children and for ensuring the food and clothing needs of children are being met.
- Responsible for reporting any actual or suspected child abuse; responsible for reporting special incident reports (both telephonic and written) to appropriate persons and/or licensing and placing agencies.
- Responsible for documenting any violations and deficiencies of Agency certification standards, program standards, or state laws as they pertain to foster parents or foster family homes and for reporting these violations and/or deficiencies to the appropriate agencies and to administration for correction. Formulates and implements plans of correction to correct deficiencies.
Seeking Master Level Intern
We are currently looking for students in the process of obtaining the Master’s Degree or are in Practicum (BBS # Required)
We are looking for skilled, organized, responsible and creative individuals that are looking for a challenging opportunity to work on their hours and gain experience
Clients include adults and children of all ages
- Students must be actively enrolled in a Master Level program/practicum
- Must be computer knowledgeable and familiar with Microsoft Office
- Must have great reading, writing and speaking skills
- Must be able to pass a background check (DOJ, FBI, CACI)
Duties Include but not limited to:
- Case management
- Treatment Planning
- Reporting/Record keeping
There are currently no listings for Therapist positions.
V.B.R. Foster Family Agency & Children Services is a Non-Profit organization. Our agency was established under the V.B.R. Foundation which has helped families and children for over 25 years. We are a treatment facility that specializes in helping children that come from a variety of backgrounds including abuse and neglect.
Our organization also offers a variety of services to our community including counseling, consulting and education services.
Call us today for more information, or send your resume to the email address below.